You have no items to compare.
INTRODUCTION The SW-SATA2X4 1-to-4 SATA2 Switch is designed to provide a high performance link between a single SATA2 host port and 4 SATA device ports. It connects the host upstream port to one of the 4 downstream SATA devices (one device at the same time). It is done by simply pressing the push button switch. With its Power Switching circuits, the SW-SATA2X4 can switch the devices power according to the settings of the SATA2 signal switch. It only allowed the selected device to be powered and cut off the powers of the other unselected devices. This will reduce the power consumption and make sure those devices are true off line to prevent from any accidental erasing data by virus or application software. The SW-SATA2X4 provides a keylock switch to prevent from any unauthorized changing the settings. It helps home of school users to manage the devices easily. The SW-SATA2X4 is designed for optimum performance and expandability and security. It is an ideal upgrade solution to support SATA and SATA2 devices for the rapidly changing data to preserve user¡¦s investment in the SATA interface.
SATA Hard Drive Switch
Did you ever want to share your Home Computer system with your Kids and or other family members but did not want to give them access to your important data files, with this item you can do just that, install up to 4 sata hard drives into your Home or Office Desktop Computer and now each of the drives can be accessed by different users without compromising data on the other drives. This switch lets you Key-Lock a specific Drive so that only that specific drive will be able to be used. Great Item for Test Benches and Multiple Operating System setups. Don\'t Let others damage your important Data by letting them have access to your drive, simply select your specific drive you wish to boot from and lock the system down.
- 1-to-4 SATA2 Switch for Selecting among 4 Devices
- Provides a SATA host to one of the 4 SATA Device Connectors
- Built-in High Speed SATA2 Signal Switch
- Select the Drive Simply by a Push Button Switch
- SATA3/2 Compliant at 1.5Gbps, 3.0Gbps and 6.0Gbps
- Passes SATA Patterns Transparently
- Switch Off Power of the Unused Drives to Save the Power Consumption and Put them Off-Line
- Save the Current Settings by Built-in EEPROM
- 3.5-inch Bay Form Factor, Easy to Fit in Normal PC Systems
- Keylock to Prevent from Unauthorized Changing
- Provides LEDs to Indicate the Active Drive
- Transparent Installation, no Added Driver Required
Serial ATA Interface
- 1 Upstream to 4 push-button-switchable downstream SATA2 Ports
- Save the Settings by the Built-in EEPROM.
- Provides a Keylock Switch to Prevent from any Unauthorized Changing the Settings
- The Power of the Unselected Device was cut off to Put it at the True Off-Line State
- Supports Hot-Plug and Hot Swappable
- Supports Serial ATA devices with up to 1.5Gb/s , 3.0Gb/s and 6Gb/s Transfer Rate
- Standard 3.5-inch Bay Form Factor, Easy to Install for Most of the PCs Serial ATA Devices Supports any Serial ATA devices: Hard drives, Removable HDD, and more devices coming such as CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, Tape, IOMEGA, LS-120, DVD-ROM, PD, I/O Hardware
- 1 Host and 4 Device 7-pin SATA Connectors
- 1 Input and 4 Output Power Connectors OS Support Works with All Operating Systems! Depends on the Upstream Host Controller. It is transparent from the Operating Systems. Form Factor 3.43"x2.65"(8.71 x 6.73cm)