You have no items to compare.
SecureDISK has just released a new 3.5" hard drive enclosure that not only uses encryption, it also includes two key fob units that attache to your keychain... and of course, it contains an RFID chip.
Without this key fob, the data on the hard drive will remain encrypted and unusable, even if the drive is hooked up directly to a computer. In order to go that route, the drive will first need to be unlocked with use of the RFID key fob and then hooked up to the machine.
3.5" RFID Security External Enclosure: SCOTT-35K
- Support RFID Security encrypt your DATA
- With one-touch backup function
- Drive enclosure made of aluminum alloy good for heat dissipation
- Suitable for 3.5" SATA HDD
- Built in 8cm cooling fan
- Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standard
- Transfer rate available for 480Mb/sec (High-speed),12Mb/sec(Full-speed)
- Power and HDD Activity 2 in 1 LED lights,RFID Key LED lights
- Model No. SCOTT-35K
- Interface USB2.0
- Data transfer rate USB2.0:480Mb/s
- Suitability 3.5" SATA HDD Hot Plug Supports Plug-play and Hot-plug
- Power Adapter (AC 100~240V, 50~60Hz ; DC 5V/12V)
- Material Aluminum
- Cooling Fan 1 Cooling Fan (Great heat Reduction)
- OS Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP/ Vista; MAC OS 9.X above
- Dimension 184 x 119 x 54 mm (L x W xH) Pcs/Ctn 10 pcs
- N.W./Ctn 12 kgs
- G.W./Ctn 13 kgs
- Meas/Ctn 0.055 cbm
- Remark: Upgrade backup software for Windows Vista. Download Now
In order to offer customers the best possible protection against data thieves, SecureDISK is expanding it line up of external hard drive enclosures by adding a model with RFID access control. The SecureDISK for 3.5" SATA hard drives comes equipped with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology that protects against unauthorized access. Within the black aluminium enclosure sits a RFID transceiver that responds solely to the accompanying RFID transponder. The transponder comes in a simple plastic fob design that attaches securely to key chains.
- Power Adapter & Cable 1 PCS
- User's Manual 1 PCS
- USB Cable 1 PCS
- RFID Key 2 PCS
- CD Driver 1 PCS
- Screwdriver 1 PCS
- Screw 1 PCS
|Supported Drives||1 Drive|
No Reviews yet. Why don't you leave one? Use the link above labeled "Be the first to review this product" to be taken to the right page.