You have no items to compare.
CABLEMAX USB to Serial DB9 AdapterDrivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows XP x64 Windows Server 2003 x64 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows 98 Linux Mac OS X Mac OS 9 Mac OS 8 Windows CE.NET (Version 4.2 and greater) You Get a Great USB-A to 9-pin Serial Cable with Drivers. This is perfect for use with serial devices that you would want to convert to USB. This unique cable allows you to use bridge/connectivity between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial Port Interface.
CABLEMAX USB TO RS232 SERIAL CONVERTER ADAPTERConnect any serial device to a USB port with this HP USB to Serial DB9 Adapter. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter! --> General Features: - Black color (with bright Blue Indicator LED built-in) - USB Type A to 9-pin DB9 RS-232(Serial) adapter - 6ft.- length (approximate) This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. The USB to Serial Cable allows Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Supports RS232 Serial Interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports Plug & Play specification
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports up to 960K Transfer Rate data transfer rate
- Support Remote wake-up and power management
- Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
- 6 FT. Length
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP
- Mac OS 8.6 and Above
No Reviews yet. Why don't you leave one? Use the link above labeled "Be the first to review this product" to be taken to the right page.