You have no items to compare.
CABLEMAX USB to Serial DB9 AdapterDrivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows XP x64 Windows Server 2003 x64 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows 98 Linux Mac OS X Mac OS 9 Mac OS 8 Windows CE.NET (Version 4.2 and greater) You Get a Great USB-A to 9-pin Serial Cable with Drivers. This is perfect for use with serial devices that you would want to convert to USB. This unique cable allows you to use bridge/connectivity between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial Port Interface.
CABLEMAX USB TO RS232 SERIAL CONVERTER ADAPTERConnect any serial device to a USB port with this HP USB to Serial DB9 Adapter. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter! --> General Features: - Black color (with bright Blue Indicator LED built-in) - USB Type A to 9-pin DB9 RS-232(Serial) adapter - 6ft.- length (approximate) This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. The USB to Serial Cable allows Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Supports RS232 Serial Interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports Plug & Play specification
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports up to 960K Transfer Rate data transfer rate
- Support Remote wake-up and power management
- Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
- 6 FT. Length
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP
- Mac OS 8.6 and Above