You have no items to compare.
Plugging the USB Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port don't require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The adapter is powered by the USB port, and no external power adapter is required.
The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication port. Complete drivers support Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000.
Feature & Specification
- Model No.: USB-COM-SI-M
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Serial port speed up to 230K bps
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer, 384 byte receive buffer
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- One DB9 male connector
- LEDs of Power, RxD, TxD for monitoring port status & easy diagnostics
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Dimensions: 57mm x 76mm x 23mm, 82mm x 76mm x 23mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required
|Compatibility||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Mac OSX, Linux|