You have no items to compare.
Our MRA-201-FAN including power and access LEDs, where other tray-less there is no HDD indication. HDD temperature is extremely low due to the force AIR (Patent Pending).
Our MRA-201-FAN including power and access LEDs, where other tray-less there is no HDD indication.
HDD temperature is extremely low due to the force AIR (Patent Pending).
- 50K hot swap cycle
- Tray less design with bottom dual ball bearing fan (patent pending)
- Heavy duty construction - stainless steel frame
- Support SATA hard drives - with LEDs for power and access
- Best use for swap out the OS HDD
- Anti Shock and Vibration design
- Fit into a 5.25 bays
* IT environments where just need to quickly insert/replace removable hard drive
* Perfect for System Builders or configuring new systems
* Restore/Backup/Create NEW Operation System, Data Hard drive quickly
* Anti Vibration/Shock cushioning to increase the longevity of the hard disk
* Switch MAC Windows, Linux OS fast in on PC (X86)
* Perfect for high reliable system with whisper fan noise
Even more Reliable
Additional to the high reliable SATA connection (see flash demo below), our
With ordinary SATA back plane connection, hard drive contacts with backplane connector with spring loaded finger, after several hot swap cycles HAD connector will have scratch and the tension of spring load fingers from the ordinary SATA connector in the back plane eventually is no longer there, data loss can be the result of it, where our disk array module this problem is not exist.
50K hot swap cycle
Tray less design (patent pending)
Heavy duty construction - stainless steel frame
Best use for swap out the Operation System HDD
Anti Shock and Vibration design
Fit into a 5.25 bays
Excellent Product! Review by CJCotter
Quality Value Price
Simple in design, this is probably the best you're going to find anywhere.
• Mobile racks by other manufacturers require that you first fasten your drive to a tray with small special screws that are easily lost. This is tray-less.
• Other products of this type have a pitiful mouse-size fan in the back for cooling. This has two cooling fans underneath.
• Other mobile racks have a locking mechanism that will not allow your drive to function until it is locked first. The MRA-201-FAN will function in either the locked or unlocked position.
• Other manufacturers charge a lot more money for their mobile racks that don’t function as well as this one.
The only negative was that the front fan only worked occasionally and seemed to “stick”. It turned out that the fan mounting screws were fastened too tight and were “pinching” the fan. I solved the problem by loosening the fan screws just slightly. (Posted on 8/27/2012)