You have no items to compare.
Silicon Image Sil3132A Serial ATA Host ControllerSilicon Image SIL 3132 SATALink Controller
SataGear is Proud to Offer the Only SATA II PCI Express Card ! SS-PE-100 SATA II 3Gbps 1 External & 1 Internal 2Ports
PCI-Express Host with 5V&12V output
2Ports 3Gbps SATA II with NCQ, Port
Output in PCI Express 1X host!
This PCI Express Host Adapter can upgrade your desktop computer to have two SATA II Channels. The board provides a 1X 2.5Gbps PCI Express interface on the host side and dual, fully compliant SATA II 3Gbps ports on the device side to access Serial ATA mobile external and internal storage devices such as hard disk drive, ZIP drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM.
- External SATA II (eSATA) Connector
- 48 bit LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB
- Sufficient power current 1.5A5V and 2A12V to supply External Device
- Supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express
- Hot-plug capability
- Supports SATA II transfer rate of 3.0Gbps
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Supports two independent Serial ATA channels
- Independent Link, Transport, and data FIFO
- Independent command fetch, scatter/gather, and command execution
- Supports Legacy Command Queuing (LCQ)
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supports Non-zero offsets NCQ
- Supports Out of order data delivery NCQ
- Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers
- 31 Commands and Scatter/Gather Tables per Port
- Two Pin headers on board for LED connection
- Mini DIN Power Connector on board to provide 12V and 5V DC power output for External Mobile Devices
- Completely with drivers for Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
Make Sure you have a PCI-E PCI Express SLOT on your MotherBoard
PCI-Express, the SiI 3132 offers full advanced SATA functionality normally limited to server-class systems, including 3 Gb/s SATA data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing, support for port multipliers with Frame Information Structure (FIS)-based switching and support for ATAPI commands, making it compatible with optical drives such as CD-ROMs and DVD+/-RWs. In addition, the ability to drive two-meter cables for external SATA drives enables a new class of high-speed storage for the PC market. The SiI 3132 offers advanced RAID capability through Silicon Image\'s SATARaid™ software RAID management utility, which comes bundled with the chip. The SiI 3132 supports RAID 0 and 1 when two drives are connected directly to the chip\'s two SATA ports. When multiple drives are connected to the SiI 3132 via a port multiplier such as Silicon Image\'s SiI 3726™, RAID 0, 1, 10 and 5 are supported.
|Compatibility||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit, Linux|
|External Ports||1 x eSATA|
|Internal Connectors||1 x SATA II|