You have no items to compare.
Convert a sata hard drive to your standard IDE connector on any IDE MotherBoard or Firewire Bridge, Supports SATA I and SATA II HDD and SATA DVD Drives.
SATA device to IDE host ADAPTER CAN BE USED WITH U2-ATAWP01SATA to IDE Serial to parallel ATA translation. It includes the Serial ATA PHY, Link, Transport, and Parallel ATA (application layer) controller. The Serial ATA physical, link, and transport layers are compliant to Serial ATA 1.0 CSP300 converter supports a 1.5GHz data rate. For SATA and SATA II Hard Drives Only!
FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dimension : 56 * 40 * 12.2 (mm)
- Weight : 19g
- With LED Indicated power
- Serial ATA 1.0 Specification compliant
- Automatic Serial ATA 1.5 Gbps speed negotiation
- Support Serial ATA hot-plug
- Ultra low power consumption
- Work for both AC and DC couple between the transmitter and the receiver
- Provide specified OOB signal detection and transmission
- Support Spread Spectrum Clocking to reduce EMI
- Support Partial/Slumber power management
- Provide adjustable TX signal amplitude and pre-emphasis level
- Slave Disk support
No Reviews yet. Why don't you leave one? Use the link above labeled "Be the first to review this product" to be taken to the right page.