You have no items to compare.
Serial-ATA to ATA/ATAPI IDE Interface Adapter
This adapter allows you to convert an Older IDE drive for use with a SATA connector. Take your new board with SATA connectors and use your standard IDE drives with this amazing device.
IDE Device --- > Serial ATA Device !
ALL EIDE Type DVD / DVD-RAM / CD-ROM / CD-RW / HDD Become New Serial ATA Devices! Attaches this Mini Dangle board to the back of all types of ATAPI, ATA/133, ATA/100, ATA/66, ATA/33, EIDE and IDE storage devices (such as Hard Disk, DVD, DVD-RAM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, MO,
.) and make them become new Serial ATA Devices and meet SATA standard. This Bridge board can support HDD larger than 137GB.
- One to One Serial ATA (SATA) to Parallel ATA interface adapter
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification
- Supports data rate of 1.5Gb/s for Serial ATA mode transferring
- Supports Ultra ATA 133 and backward compatibility
- Support 3.5 IDE hard drive and 5.25 CDROM
- Power-On and Read/Write access LED indicators
- Driverless (No driver required)
Power adapter Features:
- Convert a single 12V input to FDD and HDD power connectors with 5V and 12V outputs
- Suitable for any 3.5-inch Hard Drives and 5.25-inch Optical devices
- Built-in On/Off switch
- Two LED indicators showing operation status of 5V and 12V
- Specially designed to suit any 12V power supply with at least 1.6 Ampere
- Serial-ATA (SATA) Interface
- Serial-ATA 1.0 specification compliant
- External power connector
- IDE Interface
- Support ATA PIO and UDMA modes
- Support 3.5-inch IDE hard drive and 5.25-inch optical drives
Retail Package Includes:
- Serial-ATA to IDE adapter