You have no items to compare.
The USBG-SSRS1 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
USBG-SSRS1 With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug the device in, follow the directions on your Install Wizard and the installation is complete. You don’t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The USBG-SSRS1 is an ideal solution for expanding your applications.
- USB Port:
- Fully compatible with USB1.1 and Forward compatible with USB2.0
- Serial Port:
- Supports 1 DB9-Male UART Serial port, the key benefits are:
- Isolation: Built-in 2500Vrms Optical Isolation Circuits
- Surge Protection: Built-in 500W Bi-direction Surge Protection Circuits
- Data Bits: 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Baud Rate: 300bps to 460Kbps
- OS Support:
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Power Requirements:
- 5VDC Power solely from USB Bus, no external power supply needed.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55¨C (32 to 131¨F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85¨C (-4 to 185¨F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Form Factor:
- 1.77 (L)x1.63 (W)x0.86 (H) (4.50 x 4.15 x 2.20 cm)
|Cable Length||3 feet|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Hex Nuts|
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
No Reviews yet. Why don't you leave one? Use the link above labeled "Be the first to review this product" to be taken to the right page.