You have no items to compare.
eSATA and USB 2.0 Hardware RAID SystemSATAVault™ SV Series Mini Raid makes adding RAID storage to any computers easy and affordable. Need a Smaller, Better, More cost-effective way to store and manage your ever-growing masses of data? Free up valuable primary storage space for your most critical data applications.
TRUE HARDWARE SATA RAID SYSTEM
SATAVault™ by CoolGear™ SV Series is a Mini External Hardware RAID solution which provides with RAID 0, 1 function and user friendly of operation feature. The SV-2RSA1 offers 2 bays of SATA hard drives. Hardware RAID Design, supports RAID 0,1 Host Interface: SATA 1.5 GHz (e-SATA port) & USB 2.0 Combo Drive Interface: 2x 3.5" SATA 1.5 GHz Hot Swappable Tray Module Design compatible with ALL Brands of SATA I or SATA II Hard Drives (RAID 1) Data Auto-Rebuilding LCD Display Hard Disk, Fan and Temperature failure detectors to ensure system stability Windows-based GUI software Standard Interface, No extra driver required This RAID enclosure will accept any SATA or SATA II Hard Drive from 80B up to 750GB each. (some new SATA II drives will require you to set the jumper to sata I speed for compatibility reasons)
SATAVault SV-2RSA1 Hardware RAID 0/1 System for SATA or SATA II Drives
- 8032 ASIC RAID Microporcessor
- 2 channel SATA controller
- NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log (WIN)
- Supports RAID level 0 or 1 (selectable)
- Hot swap without taking the system down (in RAID 1 Config)
- Instant availability and background initialization
- Automatic drive insertion, removal detection and rebuilding.
Disk Bus Interface
- 3.5" SATA or SATA II
- 2 channel operation
- 2 hot-swap drive trays
- 48-bit LBA support allows disk exceeding 137GB, supporting up to 500GB drives.
Hardware Raid Interface
- eSATA ~Transfer rate up to 150MB/sec
- USB2.0 Transfer rate up to ~56MB/sec
Monitors & Indicators
- Push Buttons and LCD Display Panel for setup, alarm mute and configuration
- 2 drive LED indicators and 1 LCD LED indicators
- Environment and drive failure indication through LCD, LED and alarm buzzer
- Built-in alarm
- RAID Management (WIN)
- Web browser-based RAID management via HTTP PROXY through RS-232 (WIN)
- Firmware-embedded manager via RS-232 port (WIN).
More SATA RAID Stuff HereRAID 0 RAID 1 RAID 10 SATA RAID FIREWIRE RAID USB RAID SATA RAID 5 More SATA RAID Systems (Click Here)
No Reviews yet. Why don't you leave one? Use the link above labeled "Be the first to review this product" to be taken to the right page.