You have no items to compare.
The USB3-SSHD makes a great addition to any Tech Bench. With its 5Gbps speeds data recovery from dead computers will take only a few minutes instead of hours.
- Easy to install and remove from hard disk drives
- Compliant to USB 3.0 to SATA Specification with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 for transfer speeds of up to 480mbs or 12bmps respectively
- Works with all SATA compliant devices including 2.5", 3.5", 5.25" Hard Disk Drives(HDD) and Solid State Drives(SSD)
- One-Touch Backup function
- No external power needed when used with 2.5" drives.
- Includes AC power supply fro 3.5" and 5.25" drives.
- USB 3.0 to SATA adapter
- User Manual
- 12VDC/2A AC/DC adapter
- USB 3.0 A to B cable
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|Drive Support||SATA I (1.5G), SATA II (3.0G), SATA III (6.0G)|
Works as advertized Review by MrZip
Price Quality Value
This adapter works as advertized. Would like USB cable to be longer. In setup instructions, the line that says that setup is not necessary if running XP, Vista, W7, or W8 should come before the setup instructions. Another heads up, you must plug in the USB first, then the power cable for the computer to recognize the drive. (Posted on 8/19/2013)