You have no items to compare.
The USB-COMi-TB USB-to-Industrial Single RS-422/485 Adapter is designed to make industrial communication port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB-COMi-TB instantly adds an industrial communication port to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Industrial I/O Adapter makes it easier than ever to add RS-422 or RS-485 device to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features. Adapting the new technology, the industrial I/O communication port expansion now takes the new bus with easy and convenient connectivity.
Plugging the USB-COMi-TB to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn't require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The RS-422 /485 port functions as native Windows COM port, and it is compatible with Windows serial communication applications.
The USB Industrial I/O Adapter provides instant connectivity to RS-422/485 communication device for factory automation equipment, multi-drop data collection devices, barcode readers, time clocks, scales , data entry terminals, PC to PC long distance communications and serial communication in harsh environments. The USB Industrial I/O provides industrial solution for applications requiring single node or multi-drop communications over short and long distance.
Specifications and Features
- Adds a high speed RS-422 / 485 serial port via USB connection.
- 384 byte receive buffer
- 128 byte transmit buffer for high speed data throughput.
- Requires no IRQ, DMA, I/O port.
- Data rates: 300 bps to 1M bps.
- Connector: one 5-pin terminal block
- Auto transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex operation.
- Termination resistors installed on-board.
- RS-422 data signals: Tx-, Tx+, Rx+, Rx-, GND
- RS-485 data signals: Tx-, Tx+, Rx+, Rx- (4 wire), and data-, data+ (2 wire).
- Monitor LEDs of TxD, RxD indicating port status
- Easy operating mode configuration and setting
- Virtual COM port drivers provided for Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000
Inside the unit, there is one 3-pin DIP switch which is set to select the mode of operation. You will need to open up the upper case (by sliding the cover back) and set the switch settings to RS-422 mode, or RS-485 mode, as per the requirements of your application. After setting of switches, you then plug the adapter to USB port to start driver installation. The RS-422 & RS-485 Mode Block Configuration Settings are listed as follows.
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|Cable Length||3 feet|
|Connectors||Terminals, USB A Male|
No Reviews yet. Why don't you leave one? Use the link above labeled "Be the first to review this product" to be taken to the right page.