You have no items to compare.
Use your Laptop or Desktop computer to synchronize your PDA, Digital Camera, Cell Phone or other device currently using a serial port with this USB Serial Adapter. Connect your serial devices (RS-232) to the newer computer equipment that supports USB. This adapter adds a serial port to the computer, laptop, or tablet PC via a hot plug compatible USB connector. Through an existing USB Port the USB to serial adapter can be utilized to work with your legacy serial connections. It’s great for newer technologies with no serial port connections.
Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices, even when the computer doesn’t offer serial ports. The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allows for high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps. The USBG-232MINI also comes with a 3 foot USB Extension cable! (Pictured Below)
USB Serial Adapter Features
- Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to a USB port.
- Includes 3 foot USB extension cable.
- Compact size cable type converter with cable length of 25 cm
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LED status indicators for TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Hex Nuts|
Great for my Steno Machine Review by Jillian H.
Value Price Quality
Easy to use (Posted on 10/7/2015)