Because each application is unique, CoolDrives.com/QCUSA/Qualtiy Cables USA makes no warranty as to the merchantability or suitability of any product for a particular use, nor will we be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use or sale of our product.
NO APO/FPO or P.O BOX ADRESSES PLEASE
Please make sure you read and understand our return policy before placing your order.
To return a product, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested from QC USA INC./CoolDrives within 15-days of the date the product was shipped to you.
After 15-days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider.
All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date issued.
All products must be returned in like-new condition, including original packaging and all documentation and accessories. QC USA INC./CoolDrives will not accept items that have
been physically damaged or misused.(any missing items from a return will have a minimum of 25% re-stocking fee applied)
We DO NOT offer cross ship services.
ALL RETURNS ARE TESTED UPON ARRIVAL!
Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping fees are not refundable
Items that have not been used but are sent back for credit may still have a restocking fee as it requires extra labor.
***PLEASE UNDERSTAND: WE SELL ONLY QUALITY TESTED PRODUCTS
99% of our Customers DO NOT Require Technical Support.
(**incompatibility of products DOES NOT constitute a DEFECTIVE Status)
If However Your System Is not Compatible with our products, we do offer Tech Support E-Mail!
All Technical Support MUST BE INITIATED VIA E-MAIL or our ON-LINE FORM.
You are not obligated to purchase from us, if for any reason you do not feel comfortable with our
policy there is a lot of competitors to choose from, Most at a Higher Price and Lower Quality!
It is not Cooldrives's policy to forward users to another site after placing an order or to relay mail without the express permission of the user.
Drive is The Right Choice for You: SATA or EIDE?
Serial ATA (SATA) hard drives are quickly becoming the new standard
in hard drive technology. Motherboard manufacturers now include SATA
inputs on their boards. SATA hard drives result in less clutter and
increased airflow in the computer system, because SATA cables are
400 percent narrower than EIDE cables. Some older computer system
motherboards don't have SATA ports, but a PCI SATA controller card
can be installed to add support for SATA drives. If you don't know
whether your computer has SATA ports on the motherboard, refer to
your computer or motherboard documentation or contact the motherboard
Enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE), also called Parallel
ATA (PATA), hard drives have been the standard in the home computer
industry for more than 10 years. Some newer computer system motherboards
don't have EIDE ports, but a PCI EIDE controller card can be installed
to add support for EIDE drives. If you don't know whether your computer
has EIDE ports on the motherboard, refer to your computer or motherboard
documentation or contact the motherboard manufacturer.
Warranty Information (USA Only):
(effective Dec 1, 2005)
These terms supercede all prior published warranty terms
CoolDrives.com Purchased products are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ninety (90) Days from the original date of purchase.
The following is not covered under CoolDrives.com (QCUSA) warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser.
(The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer etc.).
4. Product that has been over-powered, causing thermal and/or mechanical failure.
5. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner’s manual/or as per our Online Support Staff.
6. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
7. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
8. Product damaged in an accident or by “acts of God” (bad operator, flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
9. BIOS Upgrades/ ReFlashing/ Reprograming of Devices that is not performed by QCUSA INc. .
10. Shipping costs associated with re-installing or shipping the product to QCUSA for warranty service
Failures resulting from misapplication or misuse of the Product, failure to adhere to any specifications or instructions, or failure resulting from neglect, abuse, accidents, or acts of nature are not covered under Any Warranty.
EASY Enclosure Install Guide
Order Status Can Only Be Checked After 24-hours of Order Placement
Order Status Help: If you have one of our alpha numeric order numbers (i.e cooldrives-23784) Please enter full ordernumber including “-” and number.
Zip. Make sure to enter billing address zipcode, ship to zipcode will not render any results. Only enter first 5-digits from your USA billing zipcode.
10780 47th Street North
ClearWater Florida 33762
Sorry No Phone Communication!
1-727-209-1302 FAX (for P.O's and other information)
SAME DAY SHIPPING!*
FREE TECH SUPPORT ON ALL PRODUCTS SOLD!
(all tech support must be initiated via ONLINE TECH FORM
LIST of Requirements for Technical Support:
1. Operating system being used (i.e windows 98/XP)
2. FULL AND DETAIL DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
3. Product Number
4. Order Number
5. Your Phone Number so we can contact you
6. Your E-Mail so we can contact you
7. Any other helpful information to resolve your problem quickly