120 fps 4 channel real-time USB Surveillance Grabber
The "4eyeDeluxe" is a surveillance USB device that has the ability to record 4 different video sources simultaneously (30FPS each source, 120FPS total, 25fps and 100 FPS for PAL). its unique 4 chip design and easy connection allows for simultaneous 4 channel recording and real-time monitoring. The included software also supports integration with MSN Messenger for remote viewing over the internet, no other software required!
- 4 channel real time display and recording in one USB device
- Supports 120 FPS (30 fps each channel) in NTSC and 100FPS (25 fps each channel) in PAL
- Remote Monitoring via MSN Chat support
- Remote Control (Supports Display, Record, and Snapshot for each channel)
- Supports LOS (Loss of Signal) detection (Eg, camera is unplugged, destroyed, etc)
- Snapshot Capability - Instant snapshot of all channels or a single channel.
- Support one Screen / Four Screen / Sequence display mode.
- Supports Full Screen Display
- Camera ID, Date/Time status
- Supports camera name/rename
- Instant Record for multiple channels
- Independent recording file for each channel
- Linear or Circular (looped) recoding
- Time Stamp
- Camera ID, start time/date logged into database
- Scheduled Recording stat/stop times and dates
- Select Recoding file destination Unlike those cheap $20 recorders you can buy off eBay, this recorder supports full 30 frames-per-second recording on each channel! This is accomplished by each input channel having its own dedicated ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) and processor as you can see in the image below. These independent processors coupled with a special hub chip allow 120 frames-per-second input to the PC. Those cheap eBay models use a single-chip solution that caps at 30 FPS max, or about 7 frames-per-second for each channel.
- Recorded information display
- Powerful search engine allows you to search for recordings by time, date, or camera
- Exact time/date display during playback
- Playback speed control
- Snapshot during playback
- Built-In printer support for printing snapshots directly
- 1 Camera supports motion Detection Detection Parameters:
- Sensitivity (Low, Med, High)
- Action (Alarm, record)
- Alight light display on screen and unit.
- Record Frame Rate: 120 fps (30fps per channel)
- Playback Frame Rate: 120 fps (30 fps per channel)
- Video System: Multi System Support w/ auto-detect
- Still Image Capture: 320 x 240 JPG
- Compression Type: AVI
- Input: 4 analog video input RCA
- Output: Mini-USB port, USB 2.0 compliant
- Dimensions: 110mm x 92mm x 25mm
- Weight: 103.6 g.
Minimum System Requirements
- VGA Card (On-board graphics cards NOT recommended)
- USB 2.0 equipped computer
- Pentium 4 1Ghz or faster, or equivalent AMD processor.
- 512MB of RAM (1G recommended)
- Win XP SP2 or better
- CD-ROM Drive (for software installation)
- Sound Card (AC'97 compliant, or better) For sound recording
- Not recommended for computers with sis662 chipsets
Package Contents1x 4eyeDelux device 1x Remote Control 1x USB type A (male) to type Mini-B (male) Cable 1x Driver Installation Disk 1x Quick Installation Guide Some pictures of the simple to use software. The main application window with one camera enlarged. The camera configuration settings. The scheduled recording settings window.
|Tech Notes||Video Decoding and on-board processing performed by Empia EM2820 and Philips SAA7113H chips.
Windows 7 Drivers available here: http://www.filefront.com/15985659/4eyeDeluxe.zip/