16 Port USB 3.0 Metal Hub with Surge Protection DIN-RAIL Mounting Kit
The super speed USB 3.0 16-Port hub provides an ideal solution for expanding by 16 USB 3.0 ports from 2 selectable host ports. It provides a wide range self power source (+ 12-24VDC from 2-pin Terminal Blocks) in order to supply enough power on USB 3.0 buses.
The USB3-16U1 features 16 Type-A downstream port connectors on this hub for USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices. All ports support standard and screw-lock type USB cables. The 2-Pin self power input connector uses 1 pin for positive voltage and the other pin for a GND connection. The terminal block connector is used to connect strong power in order to self-power the hub. The voltage can be in the range from +12V to 24V DC.
There are 2 Type-B upstream connectors that offer a selectable rocker switch. Either Port A or Port B can be used to control the downstream ports on the device. Both ports can be connected to a host or another USB 3.0 Hub. These connectors support standard and screw-lock type USB cables.
The USB3-16U1 also features a cooling fan, which is mounted on the back of the hub.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Compliant with USB specification Revision 3.0
- Rigid and Wall-Mountable metal case
- Provides 2 selectable upstream and 16 downstream USB 3.0 facing ports
- Supports 5Gbps (super-speed), 480MBps (high-speed), 12Mbps (full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (low-speed)
- Supports 350 Watt Surge Protection for each port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per hub
- Supports USB Screw-Lock cable mechanism
- Supports DIN-Rail mounting kit
- OS Support:
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- 12.15” (L) x5.12” (W) x1.74” (H)
(30.85 x 13.02 x 4.42 cm)
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|Connectors||USB 3.0 A Female, USB 3.0 B Female|
|External Interface||USB 3.0|