2-Port USB 2.0 Sharing Switch - Auto Switch 2 PC's to 1 device
Share 1 Device Between 2 Computers
The 2 port USB 2.0 sharing switch allows multiple PC's to share one USB device. It provides you an intelligent solution to share USB devices with up to two computers. The 2 port sharing switch allows those on limited budgets to save on USB devices and effort on connect or disconnect (hot-plug) processes. Switching is a breeze with easy software switching via a small tool bar icon.
2-Port USB Sharing Switch Features
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 specifications
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI USB interface
- USB B-Type corresponds to computer and USB A-Type connects to USB device
- No extra power required
- The application software makes switching between multiple computers easier.
- The icon displays on the task bar as device status monitors.
- Auto printer sharing detection is available.
- 2x USB A/B-Type 1.5m Cables included
- Switch Dimensions: 1.812"(W) x 2.625"(L) x .875"(H)
|Compatibility||, , ,|
|Connectors||USB A Male, USB B Male|
|External Interface||USB 2.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Full Speed (12), High Speed (480)|
|Cable Length||4 feet|