4 Port USB to Serial Adapter RS-232 with FTDI Chip for VIsta /Xp and 7
The USBG-4FTDI-B is a scalable USB to RS-232 Serial Converter Box designed to provide serial port expansion via USB for your Notebook PC, workstation, thin client, or server. Our USB serial adaptor is compatible with new as well as legacy RS232 devices. Easy to install and use with your system, the RS232 USB converter box quickly adapt to new USB technologies.
Most systems will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically; additionally we do provide an included CD with Drivers for Linux/MAC/Windows. This USB to Serial RS-232 Converter Box is an ideal solution for your expanding applications; USB power via USB Cable (3ft. provided) no AC adapter is required in most applications.
This USB to Serial adaptor / converter box is an ideal solution for but not limited to your expanding applications in the following areas.
Fire and Security Panels, Vending Machines, Point of Sale Terminals, Remote equipment management, IT management services, Access Control, Industrial Control, Home Automation, Instrumentation, Building Control, Power Management
USBG-4FTDI-B Serial Convert Box Features:
- Data rate speed range 300 bps to 230,400 bps
- Free your computers RS-232 port for other uses
- Aluminum housing provides a robust solution
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Supports remote wakeup and power management
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 Compatible Technical
- Serial Interface: RS-232
- Input: One USB Type B Female
- Output: Four DB-9 Male Maximum Speed 230K per port.
- Power Mode: Bus Powered or External Power Adapter Cable Length: 1.8m
- System Requirements: A PC running Windows 10, 2000, XP, or Vista, Mac OS-8.6 and higher, or Linux USB-enabled computer
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|External Ports||4 x DB9|
|External Interface||USB 2.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Full Speed (12), High Speed (480)|
|DB9 Gender||Male (pins)|
|DB9 Screws or Nuts||Hex Nuts|
|Cable Length||3 feet|