4-Port USB2.0 Hub w/ Power Adapter - Din Rail Mounting Kit
The USBG-4U2ML-PS Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub that includes a power adapter for power consuming devices. It is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to four USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac. The USB 2.0 Hub incorporates Diagnostic LEDs providing port status for each port and power status.
The industrial USB 2.0 hub is designed to be compact and provide quick and easy access, the Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 hub provides four type “A” downstream ports for connection to additional USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs.
A single type “B” upstream port connects the USB 2.0 hub to the host computer or another USB hub. This USB 2.0 Hub enables up to 127 devices for connection by cascading multiple hubs. Configuration of the hub is managed by the operating system once connected, the USBG-4U2ML-PS hub operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
USB 2.0 Hub Features:
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in NEC uPD720114 USB 2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- USB 2.0 ports
- Provides 4 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- 3.72in(L)x2.26(W)x1.03in(H) (11.45×5.73×2.63 cm)(length with ears 4.50in
- Hub Weight: .45 lbs.
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware
- Supports 4 external USB 2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Windows 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub
- 6-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable
- Mounting Brackets
- 12V 2A Power Adapter
|Cable Length||6 feet|
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|External Interface||USB 2.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||High Speed (480)|