6 inch USB serial Type C to RS232 FTDI serial cable
FTDI USB serial cable – Type-C to RS232
This FTDI USB serial cable is extremely portable with its compact size and offers a USB 2.0 Type-C host connection from your laptop or desktop to your serial device. The DB9 male serial adapter cable has an overall length of approximately 9.5 inches (241.3 mm) with the flexible cable length of approximately 6 inches.
This USB serial cable is ideal for the short connections needed when connecting to desktop serial devices such as modems or PDA’s where a DB9 female connector can be attached and secured. The FTDI chipset supports the 1Mbps data transfer rate through its type-C USB to serial interface. This product is also available with a Prolific chipset.
FTDI Type-C USB serial adapter features
- Compliant with USB 1.1 or 2.0 specifications
- Incorporates FTDI chipset
- Provides a short RS232 connection to serial devices
- Supports RS232 serial with DB9 male connector
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports 1Mbps data transfer rates.
- 9.5 inch overall length with 6 inches of flexible cable
- Supports Windows XP, VISTA, and 7 systems along with Linux, Mac OS v8.6 or higher and Chrome OS
- Type-C USB serial FTDI adapter cable
- Manual on Disc
|Compatibility||, , , ,|
|Connectors||DB-9, USB Type-C|
|External Interface||USB 2.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||High Speed (480)|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Hex Nuts|
|DB9 Screws or Nuts||Hex Nuts|
|Cable Length||6 inches|