6ft. Type C USB to serial RS232 FTDI adapter with DB25
Windows 7 supported type-C to USB serial RS232 FTDI adapter
The new USB 2.0 type-C to serial RS232 interface adapter for type-C port enabled laptop, desktop, or workstation computers. This USB serial FTDI adapter package includes a DB9 female to DB25 male adapter and a 6ft type-C to RS232 DB9 male supporting PDA, modem, or other serial applications.
The USB to serial adapter performs with up to 1Mbps data rates and supports RS232 serial applications, remote wake-up, and power management functions. USB to serial adapters have been used for years with standard USB type A USB connectors, with new technology and the arrival of USB type-C configurations, serial adapters are now being made available for Type-C host ports. Looking for the Prolific chipset version of this adapter? Follow this link to the Type-C USB to serial Prolific adapter.
Stenography , modem, PDA, Terminal communication, and other applications that host a type-C USB port.
Type-C USB to serial features
- Compliant with USB 1.1 or 2.0 specifications
- Supports over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Supported by an FTDI chipset
- Supports RS232 serial interface DB9
- Suitable for PDA and modem use
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports Windows XP/VISTA/7
- Supports Linux, Mac OS v8.6 or higher, Chrome OS
- 6ft. Type-C to DB9 serial cable
- DB9 female to DB25 male adapter
- Manual on Disc
|Compatibility||, , , ,|
|Connectors||DB-9, USB Type-C|
|External Interface||USB 2.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||High Speed (480)|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Screws|
|DB9 Screws or Nuts||Screws|