8 Port Serial RS232/422/485 PCIe Adapter Module
The MG-58388 8-port RS232/422/485 to PCI Express Module Box is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide instant RS232/422/485 Serial port expansion via the PCI Express bus. It supports applications that need some combinations of RS232, RS422 and RS485 in one single PCIe slot.
PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future).
The MG-58388 is compatible with new and legacy RS232/422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. The terminal blocks enable you easily install your wires for different devices straightforwardly. The MG-58388 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications and making a big success in your projects.
Additional Features and Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
- Provides eight 7-pin terminal block connector RS232/422/485 ports
- Supports LED Indicators for TXD and RXD Signal Activity
- 3-wire RS232
- 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-)
- 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-)
- 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
4 Interface modes:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by DIP switches
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Power: The Module Box can be powered by Cable or its 2-pin Terminal Block Connector
- 8 7-pin Terminal Block Connectors
- 1 DVI-like PCI Express Connector
- 1 2-pin Power Input Connector
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Win 7 and Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Form Factor(without ears and connectors)
- 9.68” (L)x 3.37”(W)x0.91”(H) (24.60cm x 8.57x2.32cm)
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|