8-Port USB Serial Adapter Box with Eight DB-9 RS-232 Ports
The USBG-8X-RS232 provides the scalable interface to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements. USB to 8S RS232 Adapter Features: Provides 8 Serial Ports over USB Port. Easy Serial Port Expansion over USB Port. Supports Serial Speed up to 1.2Mbps. 256-byte Transmitting and Receiving Buffer. Provides 8 DB9-Male Connectors. USB1.1 and USB2.0 Backward Compatible. Provides Detachable Wall Mounting KIT. DC Jack for Optional DC 5V Power Input.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don’t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The USB-8X-RS232 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications. P711468133
USB Port: Fully compatible with USB1.1 and Forward compatible with USB2.0 Serial Ports: Supports 8 DB9-Male UART Serial ports.
- Buffer: 256 bytes
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Data bits: 5,6,7,8,16 -Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Baud Rate: 75 to 1.2Mbps
- Prolific chipset.
- Watch Dog Function: A built-in watch dog function is designed to reset the MG-4232 when the hardware/software hang because some other unknown causes..
- Power Requirements: -Normally Power solely from USB Bus, no external power supply needed.
- Prolific chipset.
- A DC Jack Input available supports power over DB9-Male applications.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Form Factor: 5.90″(L)x2.61″(W)x1.02″(H) (15.00 x 6.65 x 2.60 cm)
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|External Ports||8 x DB9|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Screws|