Dual Port Serial RS422/485 PCI Card - Isolation and Surge Protection
The SG-PCI2S422485OCTIS RS-422/485 to PCI card is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide instant RS-422/485 Serial port expansion via the PCI bus.
The SG-PCI2S422485OCTIS is compatible with new and legacy RS-422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the PCI Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don’t have to deal with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCI2S422485OCTIS is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
Additonal Features & Specifications:
- For 32-bit 33/66MHZ PCI Bus Systems
- Fully PCI Bus Specification 3.0 compliant
Two DB9-male RS-422/485 Connectors
- Connector: 2 DB9 Male Connectors
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS-422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS-485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS-485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by Jumpers
- 2,500Vrms Isolation and 15KV ESD Surge protection
- ATTATM: Auto RS-485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Two DB9-male Connectors over DB25 Octopus Cable
- Supports Low Profile PCI Form Factor with Short Bracket
- Windows 95/98, Me, NT, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Visa, Win 7 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 4.72” x 2.51” (12.00cm x 6.40cm)
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|External Ports||2 x DB9|
|DB9 Gender||Male (pins)|
|DB9 Screws or Nuts||Hex Nuts|