EZRAID 1-to-2 SATA to SATA Hardware RAID Controller
The EZRAID 1-to-2 SATA2 RAID Controller is designed to provide a high performance link between a single SATA2 host port and 2 SATA2 hard drives that were configured in the RAID0, 1, LARGE and EZ-RAID 1 modes. It connects the host upstream port to the disk array set by a high performance hardware RAID engine. All RAID configurations can be set by either the DIP switch or the Windows based Utility (GUI). It makes the RAID set be configured and maintained more straightly and easily.
There are 4 RAID modes are supported. RAID 0 (striping) mode is for performance purpose, RAID 1 (mirroring) mode is for data protection, LARGE (JBOD) mode is for adding 2 drives to a single big capacity volume. The default EZ-RAID 1 mode is a powerful RAID 1 mode to add a mirroring drive to an existed SATA drive. The existed data on the source drive will be copied and rebuilt to the mirroring drive automatically in the background mode. That’s fast and simple!
It supports 2 form factors to install in your system, PCI Express and 3.5-inch bay frame. With the PCI Express form factor, you can plug it in your any PCI Express slot. With the 3.5-inch bay form factor, you can install it on your front panel of your desktop computer’s floppy bay. It provides very flexible install bases for many applications.
The bundled Windows based RAID management utility provides a user friendly way to monitor and configure the RAID set. With all its built-in optimum performance, expandability and security, the EZRAID is an ideal upgrade solution to support SATA2 and SATA2 drives for the rapidly changing data to preserve user’s investment in the SATA interface.
SATA2 Host Interface
- One SATA2 Host Port, backward compatible with SATA1 and forward compatible with SATA3
- Hardware RAID engine supports SATA specification, no device driver is required for different operating systems
- 2 LED Indicators for Host Port status and activity
SATA2 Device Interface
- 2 SATA2 Device Ports for 2 SATA hard drives.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, LARGE and EZ-RAID 1 modes.
- 2 LEDs for each SATA Hard Drive Port, the Status LED indicates the status of the hard drive, the Activity LED lights while the Hard Drive is been accessing.
- Supports SATA, SATA2 and SATA3 (but at the SATA2 speed) hard drives.
- 1 Host and 2 Device 7-pin SATA Connectors
- 1 Small 4-pin Power Input Connector
- Supports PCIe and 3.5-inch Bay Form Factors
No Driver is Required for all Operating Systems
2.94”x2.68” (7.46 x 6.80cm)
IncludesEZRAID Hardware Raid Adapter PCIe 1x mount 3 1/2 Bay "Floppy Bay" adapter 5 1/4 Bay Adapter PCIe Bracket Low-Profile PCIe Bracket Power Cable 3x SATA Cable Software Utility Disk User Guide Misc Screws for mounting to adapters