Industrial 12-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub for PC-MAC DIN-RAIL Mount
- Buy 24 for $86.89 each and save 2%
- Buy 48 for $85.77 each and save 4%
The USBG-12U2ML is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 12-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to twelve USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
The USBG-12U2ML is targeted at PC and Mac Industrial Application users that are expanding the number of USB ports on their system. The all metal chassis provides the USBG-12U2ML with a rugged and durable construction. The USBG-12U2ML can be wall-mounted or installed onto a DIN rail for convenient access to the ports. This twelve port hub can be powered with a three wire terminal block connector (7-36V) AC Adapter Required, which is sold separately.
Designed to provide quick and easy access, the USBG-12U2ML provides four type “A” downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single type “B” upstream port connects the USBG-12U2ML to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system, the USBG-12U2ML operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-12U2ML buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus. Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hi-Speed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- LEDs provide port status for each port and power status.
- Includes a Quick Install Guide, a 3-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, and a power plug for the optional 110/220 AC power supply.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in 4X GL-852 Multi-TT Chip USB2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 12 Downstream Facing USB 2.0 Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Multi Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 12 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- 6.250in (w/flange) 5.250in (w/o flange)(L) x 2.6in (W) x 2.0in (H)
- Hub Weight: .843 lbs.
- Device Support:
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware
- Supports 12 external USB2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
- OS Support:
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|