PCI Express to ExpressCard Adapter 1x Card
PCIE-1XEXP PCI Express to ExpressCard Adapter
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting Capability Including ECRC Support
- Supports one 54mm(34mm) ExpressCard Slot
- Supports 1 USB Port per ExpressCard Specifications
- Supports both 54mm and 34mm ExpressCards
- Transparent Installation, no Added Driver Required
Share your Notebook ExpressCard with Desktop PC, supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Linux
The PCIE-1XEXP is a PCI Express to ExpressCard Adapter to easily add an ExpressCard (54 or 34mm) to a desktop PC with PCI Express Slots. It is an ideal solution to share your Notebook computer¡¦s ExpressCard devices with your desktop PC. PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers.
Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future). The card is fully PCI Express Plug-and-Play compatible and no IRQ and I/O address conflict problems. The PCIE-1XEXP provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new ExpressCard technologies.
It allows you to add ExpressCard connectivity as needed. The complete product line offers many choices help you to expand I/O capability over ExpressCard slot with your requirements. With its complete hardware and strong OS support, the PCIE-1XEXP is an ideal upgrade to support all ExpressCard-compatible devices for the rapidly changing desktop computer to preserve user's investment in many I/O interfaces.
- Specifications 1.0a ExpressCard Slot
- One 54mm Express Cage for both 54mm and 34mm ExpressCards
- Provides an USB2.0 Port inside the ExpressCard Slot.
- 250MB/S PCI Express Transfer Rate Support ExpressCard Devices
- TV Tuners, SATA, Wireless Wide Area Network modems (CDMA, GPRS, EV-DO), Firewire 400 and 800 Cards, Flash Card Adapters, Security, Serial and Parallel I/O Adapters, LAN, GPS receivers and others I/O Hardware
- One 54mm ExpressCard Slot
- One USB2.0 Port with USB Type-A or 10-pin Header Connectors OS Support Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F),
- 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F),
- 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Form Factor 3.55"¨ x 3.525" (9.02cm x 8.95cm)