Policy and Support Limitations
General Policy Guidlines
NO APO/FPO or P.O BOX ADRESSES
NO EUROPEAN ORDERS. NO SOUTH AMERICAN ORDERS.
Because each application is unique, QCUSA/Qualtiy Cables USA makes no warranty as to the merchantability or suitability of any product for a particular use, nor will we be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use or sale of our product.
All Technical Support MUST BE INITIATED VIA E-MAIL or our ON-LINE FORM.WE DO NOT OFFER TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA PHONE
You are not obligated to purchase from us, if for any reason you do not feel comfortable with our policy there is a lot of competitors to choose from, Most at a Higher Price and Lower Quality!
It is not Cooldrives's policy to forward users to another site after placing an order or to relay mail without the express permission of the user.
ALL ENCLOSURE SALES ARE FINAL.
Due to the volume of uninformed purchases, enclosures can be returned FOR WARRANTY REPAIR ONLY (NO REFUNDS).
If you are uncertain if a particular enclosure will work for you ASK US FIRST.
All support tickets are answered in less than 48 hours guaranteed! Many tickets submitted during normal business hours are answered in under 2 hours!
QC USA is owned an operated out of the state of Florida. All orders which is being billed to, or shipped to, an address inside the state of Florida is subject to state sales tax.
RMA and Returns Information
Due to the sheer number of possible combination of computers and products out there, we cannot test every product in every conceivable scenario. We make best effort to test the most common configurations that our customers report they use, or that we think our customers may use. However, unforeseen incompatibilities do still occur. A product that is incompatible with a customer's intended use is not a defective product, and all applicable restocking fees will apply.
To return a product, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested from QC USA INC./CoolDrives within 30-days of the date the product was shipped to you. After 30-days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider. QC USA's RMA application page can be obtained here:
All products must be returned in like-new condition, including original packaging and all documentation and accessories. QC USA INC./CoolDrives will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused.(any missing items from a return will have a minimum of 25% re-stocking fee applied)
All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date issued.
Shipping fees are not refundable. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
ALL RETURNS ARE TESTED UPON ARRIVAL!
We DO NOT offer cross ship services.
All returned merchandise must be in original carton with all manufacturers included accessories and unmarked manuals. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items. All warranty cards (if initially provided by the manufacturer) must be left blank. Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way. Merchandise initially returned as defective, whose defect cannot be verified, will incur a minimum 25% restocking charge as well as a freight charge for replacement shipment. Merchandise initially shipped 'double-boxed' must be returned to us in like fashion.
All items returned for repair or replacement that are in compliance with the above policies, and for which the defect can be verified will be replaced or repaired at our expense.
All items returned for credit will incur a restocking fee, regardless of condition or defect.
The following is not covered under CoolDrives.com (QCUSA) warranty program:
- Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
- Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser. The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
- Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer etc.).
- Product that has been over-powered, causing thermal and/or mechanical failure.
- Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual/or as per our Online Support Staff.
- Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties.
- Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear.
- Product damaged in an accident or by "acts of God" (bad operator, flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
- BIOS Upgrades/ ReFlashing/ Reprograming of Devices that is not performed by QCUSA INc.
- Shipping costs associated with re-installing or shipping the product to QCUSA for warranty service.
Failures resulting from misapplication or misuse of the Product, failure to adhere to any specifications or instructions, or failure resulting from neglect, abuse, accidents, or acts of nature are not covered under Any Warranty.