Quad Port Serial RS422/485 PCIe Card, w/ DB44 Octopus Cable
The SG-PCIE4S422485OCT RS422/485 to PCI Express card is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide instant RS422/485 Serial port expansion via the PCI Express bus.
PCI Express provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, scalable, serial bus at speed of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec (and 8Gbytes/sec in the future).
The SG-PCIE4S422485OCT is compatible with new and legacy RS422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You don’t have to deal with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCIE4S422485OCT is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
Quad Port Serial Additional Features and Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
- Four DB9-male RS422/485 Connectors with an Octopus Cable
- 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-)
- 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-)
- 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
Interface: 3 modes are selectable:
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by a Jumper
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Four DB9-male Connectors over a DB44 Octopus Cable
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Win 7 and Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 7.56” x 2.63” (19.20cm x 6.68cm)
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|External Ports||4 x DB9|
|DB9 Gender||Male (pins)|
|DB9 Screws or Nuts||Hex Nuts|