RS232 to PCI Combo Expansion Module Box
Uniquely designed, this RS232 PCI combination module supports RS232/422/485 serial signal through a PCI to DB44 cable connection. With DIP switch controls and terminal block connections the combo box supports baud rates up to 921.6Kpbs.
Availability: In stock
This RS232 PCI module is a unique serial expansion box that expands to
RS232, RS422, and RS485 serial signals from a low profile PCI card with a DB44 cable connection. The RS232 PCI combo module supports 8 serial ports which can be set in any combinations of RS232, RS422, RS485-2W, or RS485-4W modes. Its 256-byte-FIFO UART based serial ports are fully 16C550 UART compatible with most of the RS232C, RS422 and RS485 devices available from the market.
The RS232 PCI combo module can be wall mounted with the included brackets, the module’s serial function for all 8 ports can be DIP switch controlled, DIP switches are located on the bottom plate of the module.
- Supports PCI or PCIe with Corresponding PCI and PCIe Host Adapters
- Powered by the DB44 Host cable, no AC Power Adapter Required
- Supports 8 RS232/422/485 Combo Serial Ports
- Supports RS232 over Standard DB9 male Connectors
- Supports RS422/485 over 7-pin Terminal Blocks
- Supports 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- 256-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Supports Low Profile Form Factor with Optional Low Profile Bracket
- Supports Baud Rate up to 921.6Kpbs
- Supports Win2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Win 7, 8 and Linux
- Box dimensions: 11.625(L) x 7.500(W) x 2.750(H)
- Module box dimensions: 8.812(L) x 3.375(W) x .982(H)
- DB44 cable length: 3ft.
- RS232 to PCI combo expansion module box
- 3ft. DB44 Male to Female cable
- optional low profile PCI bracket
- PCI card with DB44 connection port
- Mounting brackets and screws for Wall or Din rail mounting
- User manual and Disc
Write Your Own Review