SATA or Serial ATA is a faster version of the serial interface for integration with IDE hard drive devices. The SATA computer interface connects mass storage dives such as hard drives or optical drives to transmit data a high rate speed through the host data bus it is connected to. SATA interface cables, SATA to IDE cables, and adapters can be applied to various sized hard drives and or optical drives to be used externally or internally for storage back up or system applications for processing at speeds of up to a maximum of 16Gbit/s of uncoded data.
- SATA II SATA-Pro MultLane Host Adapter 4X SATA drive JBOD RAID 0/1/10 for Windows onlywas $129.98 Special Price $88.98
- Multi-Lane SATA2 Enclosure Device Bracket SCSI Openingwas $69.98 Special Price $29.98
- SATA Cable Extension SATA 7-Pin Signal Cable Extender 20 Inchwas $8.98 Special Price $4.89
- SATA Cable Extension SATA 7-Pin Signal Cable Extender 30 cmwas $7.99 Special Price $5.99
- IDE-SATA IDE Drive to SATA Cable Converter for IDE HDD/CD/DVDwas $19.95 Special Price $15.66
- SATA Power Split Cable - Molex 4-Pin Output - Dual 15-pin SATA Outputwas $9.89 Special Price $3.98
- 3ft Serial ATA Multilane Cable SATA II eSATA 1-Meterwas $69.98 Special Price $39.41 As low as $37.67