USB-2COMi-M USB to Dual Serial RS422/RS-485 Industrial Adapter
USB to 2 RS422/485 ports adapter is a high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allow high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
USB to Dual Serial provides two DB9 male connectors & two 6-pin terminal block connectors (pictured above) for optimal flexibility of serial connection.
- Metal case
- DIN-Rail mountable
- 2 RS422/485 DB9 male ports
- Terminal block Speed up to 921.6kbps
- No external power supply
- two external DIP switches for easy RS-422, RS-485 mode settings
- Ports 2 RS422/485 ports
- Speed Up to 921.6kbps
- RS-422 data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
- RS-485 4-wire data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-
- RS-485 2-wire data signals: Data-, Data+
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Built-in termination and biasing
- Power USB Bus powered, no external power supply
- Driver Windows 10, 8, 7, 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server and Vista Linux (Kernel 2.4 and up built-in) Connectors 2 DB9 male and terminal block
- Dimensions 115 x 84 x 25 mm (W×L×H)
- 137 x 84 x 25 mm with DB9 connector and ears
- Ordering Information Art.No 643 Product Name VScom USB-2COMi-M
- USB-2COMi-M dual port adapter .
- USB cable 0,9m .
- CD, English Documentation
Optional Accessories . DK 35A - DIN-Rail mounting kit
All the trademarks and brands are property of their rightful owners.