USB 3.0 Powered 12-Port Mountable Industrial Hub
The USBG-12u3ML USB 3.0 powered metal, industrial, mountable hub is designed to provide quick and easy access to peripherals and their connections. It provides twelve type “A” downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single type “B” upstream port connects to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system.
The USBG-12U3ML USB 3.0 hub can be powered with a three wire terminal block connector (9-48V) with AC Adapter Required, the AC adapter is sold separately for peripherals requiring more power consumption.
Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
The 12-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems. The USBG-12U3ML 12-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub is targeted at Industrial Application users for both PC and Mac that are expanding the number of USB ports on their system. The all metal chassis provides a rugged and durable construction that can withstand operating conditions in both the Automotive and Marine industries.
USB 3.0 Mountable Hub Features
- LEDs provide port status for each port and power status.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 3.0
- Backwards compatible with USB Specification Revisions 2.0 & 1.1
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 12 Downstream Facing USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports 5,000Mbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Multi Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 12 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Dimensions: 5.132in(L) (6.132in w/flange) x 2.608in(W) x 2.104in(H)
- Hub Weight: .887 lbs.
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware
- Supports 12 external USB 3.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-12U3ML buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus. Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps), Hi-Speed (480Mbps), & Super-Speed (5,000 Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer.
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|Connectors||USB 3.0 A Female, USB 3.0 B Male|
|External Interface||USB 3.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Full Speed (12), High Speed (480), Super Speed (5000)|