USB 3.1 Type-C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with 3 Port Hub in Aluminum Shell
Gigabit Ethernet Adapter USB 3.0 Hub Combo through USB C
With a USB Type-C host connection this Gigabit Ethernet Adapter incorporates 3 USB 3.1 hub for 5Gbps data transfers. Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASED-T and 802.3u 100BASE-TX standard, the USB C Gigabit Ethernet adapter integrates well with MacBook laptop computers, no drivers required.
The 3 USB 3.1 Gen1 hub ports are specifications compliant and can transfer data at speeds up to 5Gbps. The USB Type-A ports can be used simultaneously with the RJ45 connected Ethernet adapter.
USB C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Features and Specifications
- The max input/output of USB 3.0 port : 900mA
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- High speed network solution for laptop/desktop users
- Enables you to connect directly to the network through your USB port.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation
- Integrated Fast Ethernet in Mac, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
- Powered by USB port
- Supports suspend / resume detection logic
- Supports full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Compliant with USB 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0
- Expands USB 3.0 port usage and devices
- No driver needed for Mac OS
- Supports Windows 7, Mac OS X.
- Adapter Size: 3.750in (L) x .625in (H) x 1.062in (W)
- Cable Length:6 inches
|Connectors||RJ45, USB A Female, USB Type-C|
|External Interface||USB 3.1 Gen1|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Super Speed (5000)|