USB 3.1 USB-C SATA 2.5 HDD Enclosure
USB 3.1 technology is once again growing to include the combination of Serial ATA hard drive enclosures with USB 3.1 Type-C connections. This 2.5 inch SATA hard drive enclosure allows the SATA internal drive connection to be accessed through the USB-C port of the external enclosure giving you the full speed capabilities of USB 3.1 supporting 10Gbps data transmission.
The USB 3.1 portable 2.5 inch SATA drive enclosure is simple to use, by sliding the locking mechanism to the unlock position, the case cover is easily removed to install the 2.5 inch 22-pin drive. Once the drive is installed, the computer’s system will automatically recognize the new addition of hardware and will be ready to use.
With only the USB Type-A to USB-C cable included with the enclosure, there is no need for an additional power supply as the portable USB 3.1 SATA Hard Drive Enclosure is powered from the USB bus of the computer it is connected to.
- Suitable for 2.5’ SATA HDD
- Compliant USB 3.1 to SATA interface, transfer rate up to a maximum of 10Gbs
- Backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and support High-speed 480Mbps Data Rates.
- Reversible with the USB-C male connector
- Supports Plug and Play and Hot-Plug Features
- Bus powered no need for additional power.
- A PC or Notebook with an available USB interface
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8 or Mac OS 10.8 or above
- USB 3.1 SATA HDD portable enclosure
- User Manual
- USB 3.0 cable with Type-A to USB-C male connections
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|External Interface||USB 3.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Super-Speed+(10Gbps)|
|Cable Length||2 feet|