USB 3 PCIe Host Controller Card - Two USB 3.0 Ports
Add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC with an easy to install PCIe host controller card!
Availability: In stock
Add two USB 3.0 port to your desktop computer using this PCIe host controller card.
- A PC with an available PCIe slot
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Win 7
USB 3.0 PCIe Card Features
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
- Supports low-speed (1.5Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), high-speed (480Mbps), super-speed (5Gbps)
- Support 2 downstream ports for all speeds
- Supports all USB compliant data transfer types as follows: Control / Bulk / Interrupt / Isochronous transfer
- Compliant with Intel's extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification revision 0.95
- Supports USB legacy functions
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0
- Supports PCI Express card electroomechanical specification revision 2.0
- Supports PCI Bus power management interface specification revision 1.2
- Supports external power socket in order to supply power for each USB 3.0 Connector up to 900Ma per port.
- Compatible with Windows XP / VISTA / 7
- 1x USB 3.0 PCIe Controller Card
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x User's Manual
|External Interface||USB 3.0|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Full Speed (12), High Speed (480), Low Speed (1.5), Super Speed (5000)|
Write Your Own Review