USB BAY-4 Port Serial DB-9 RS-232 Adapter with FTDI Chipset
The USBG-BAY4 is a 4 port DB9 RS232 to USB serial adapter that is designed for PC, thin client, or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB). The USBG-BAY4 provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies.
Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add RS232 connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements. With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done.
You don’t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically.
This product includes the following items:
- 6ft. USB A to B Detachable cable (can be extended up to 15ft)
- Windows Driver CD
- Easy Instructions Booklet/User Manual
- USB Port Fully compatible with USB1.0 and USB1.1; Forward compatible with USB2.0
- Serial Port Supports 4 DB9-Male UART Serial ports, the key benefits are:
- Supports 3-wire RS232 Signals (TXD, RXD, GND)
- Rigid Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Four Port Serial RS-232 DB-9 Box USB Converter
- Baud Rate from 75 bps to 921.6Kbps
- 512-Byte Deep FIFOs for each Port
- Supports 5,6,7,8 Data Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, or None parity mode
- Supports 1, 1.5 and 2 Stop Bits
- Supports USB Bus Power
- DC Jack for Optional DC 5V Power Input
Windows XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and 10
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
6.83”(L) x 3.83”(W) x 0.96”(H)
(17.35 x 9.72 x 2.43 cm)