USB-C 3.1 Hub with Power delivery Micro-SD / SDXC Card Reader for MacBook or Chromebook
USB C 3.1 hub with Power Delivery
The new USBGear USB-C 3.1 hub is compact and versatile. The USB C hub has 2 USB 3.1 Type-A female ports and both Micro-SD and SDXC card slots. It also contains a power delivery Type-C port that will charge your Macbook, Goole Chromebook Pixel, Tablets, and other USB type-C devices.
Plug this USB-C 3.1 hub into an available C-Port and connect your Type-C power cable to it, your device will start to charge. All ports and SD/Micro-SD card slots can be used simultaneously for up to 5 Gbps data transmissions.
USB-C 3.1 Hub Features & Specs.
- Small, compact design with aluminum shell
- Supports power delivery to Macbook, Chromebook, and other USB Type-C devices
- Contains 2 USB Type-A USB 3.1 Female ports for super-speed data transmission
- Supports Micro-SD and SDXC card sizes
- PD input: 14.5V 2.0A
- input/output: 5V 1A
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 specifications
- Plug and Play with Hot Swap function
- Dimensions: 89.97mm(L) x 34.34mm(W) x 11.06mm(H)
This USB-C 3.1 two port hub is the ideal accessory for Type-C enabled laptops and devices.
|Connector(s)||USB A Female, USB Type-C|
|Tech Notes||Power delivery is only to the host Type-C device.|
|External Interface||USB 3.1 Gen1|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Super Speed (5000)|