USB-C to USB-A Power Delivery Adapter with Mounting Kit
USB-C Power Delivery is Here!
USB-C to USB-A Power Delivery Adapter is USB 3.1 Gen1/2 compliant and is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. It acts as a PD source (power delivery source) for its upstream connector that works with USB 3.1 or USB 2.0 devices. The USB-C upstream port is fully compliant with a USB 3.1 and USB PD capable host.
USB-C Power Delivery Adapter Features
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2
- One upstream Type-C Connector Supports PD Capable Host
- One Downstream Type-A USB 3.1 Gen1/Gen2 Connector for Devices
- Supports USB PD (power delivery), Works as a Source
- Detachable Mounting Kit for Wall or DIN Rail Mounting Options
- Supports Type-C and Type-A Screw Lock USB Cables
- DC Power Input: 18-20V DC, from DC Jack or Terminal Blocks
- Provides Negotiated Power Output to Terminal Blocks
- Detection of USB Cable connector Attached, Orientation and Role Detection
- Assign CC and VCONN Pins
- Supports Source PDO's (Power Data Object): 20V/5A, 14.5V/2A, 12V/3A and 5V/3A
Input and Output Power
The USB-C to USB-A PD Adapter requires 18-20V DC for operation. It can be connected to either the DC Jack or Terminal Blocks (but not simultaneously). The included 19V/2.64A (50W) standard power supply must be connected to the DC Jack.
The USB-C to USB-A PD Adapter produces the required power for the USB-A device (5V fixed) and the PD source power (19V, 14.5V, 12V, or 5V). This depends on which PDO is requested and granted by the PD sink for the USB-C upstream port.
- Connectors: Upstream: Type-C USB 3.1/2.0/1.1 - Downstream: Type-A USB 3.1/2.0/1.1
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen 1/2 with 5/10Gbps
- USB Signals: SSRX +/-, SSTX +/-, D+/-
- Input Power: 18-20V DC
- Supported Power PDOs: 20V/5A, 14.5V/2A, 12V/3A and 5V/3A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Storage Humidity: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- USB-C to USB-A PD Adapter
- Wall mounting support
- 19V 2.64A power supply and power cord
- 3ft. USB-C Male to C Male USB Cable
|Connector(s)||Terminals, USB A Female, USB Type-C|
|USB Speeds (Mbps)||Super Speed (5000), Super-Speed+(10Gbps)|