USB to HDMI 1080p adapter with Audio Support HD
Tired of watching your TV Shows on your small Laptop Screen?
Introducing our new product that allows you to watch your shows on your HDTV!
Just plug in the ViewX-HD to your USB 2.0 port on your Laptop or Desktop Computer, connect your HDMI cable from our device to your TV and Voila you will be enjoying your shows in full Screen HD.
Application: ViewX-HD - USB to HDMI adapter allows you connect an extra HDTV/monitor to your desktop or notebook computer via USB port (include Video and Audio). Support max resolution up to1920x1080 regardless your computer display card resolution. The connected TV/monitor can be configured to either primary screen, mirror or extend the Windows desktop which include the visibility of more applications at the same time. ViewX-HD is the best choice for your HD-display application.
- Delivers smooth high-resolution video & audio up to 1920 x 1080
- Both Audio and Video via USB
- Small size
- Easily connect additional HDMI TV/monitor via USB 2.0 port.
- Compatible with all Notebook/Desktop computers.
- Plug & Play; Easy installation and operation.
- Mirror, Extend and Primary a computer display workspace.
- Support rotation (Normal/Left/Right/Upside-Down) function control.
- Supports left, right, up and down extend display.
- No external power supply needed.
- Works seamlessly with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating systems.
- Support KVM switch and USB hub connection.
HDMI TO DVI ADAPTER NOW INCLUDED
- USB 2.0 specification compliant.
- HDMI 1.2 compliant. - Video : Supports pixel rates up to 165MHz, resolution up to 1080p. - Audio : Supports 2 channels (Stereo) audio.
- Dimension: 86.5 x 48 x 19 (mm) (without cable)
- Connectors: - USB type A male (build in USB cable) - HDMI type A.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Minimum system requirements (for text work or play a lowest resolution video on a lowest resolution display panel) - Pentium 4 CPU at 1.8GHz or higher - 256MB system memory
- Recommend system requirements (for play a 1080p video on a 1080p display panel) - Intel core 2 duo 2.0GHz or equivalent - 1GB system memory
- Windows XP X86 / Windows Vista X86 & 64 / Win7 X86 & 64, OS X Support
- Equipped USB2.0 Notebook/Desktop computer
- CD-ROM drive (For software installation).
- ViewX-HD device x 1
- Driver / Manual CD x 1
- Quick Installation Guide x 1.