USB RS-232 Serial Adapter USB Serial Adaptor Converter Prolific Chip
This mini USB to RS232 converter is perfect for mobile applications and devices. 24 Inch USB extension cable included.
Perfect Adapter for standard applications that require serial communication via a standard db-9 rs-232 serial port.
This USB to Serial Adaptor utilizing the high performance PL2303 chip from Prolific which makes it easy to add a serial port to your desktop or laptop, for general office, commercial and industrial use.
Serial outputs are automatically configured as additional COM ports with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Linux and Mac.
Compatible with most GPS and PDA devices (Garmin, Mallagan, Palm), modems, printers, scanners, digital cameras and office equipment.
- Processor: Prolific PL2303HX
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac, Linux.
- Operational Temperature: -20C to 60C.
The New CableMax Mini USB to Serial Adapter Prolific Works with All 32-bit Windows Based Software Applications including LabView
This USB to Serial interface is transparent to serial GPS/PDA/POS/Etc. Devices,allowing Legacy DB-9 Serial Devices to easily interface with USB Compatible computers. The USB to 1-Port DB9 Serial Adapter from CableMAX is the perfect way to connect serial devices to laptops or PCs with no serial ports.
Standard Com port Configurations from Device mgr. inside Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP Vista and Windows 7. (32 and 64-Bit OS)
- Supports All POS devices
- Works with Magellan GPS devices
- Works with Garmin GPS devices
- Virtually all legacy serial devices are supported by this small USB to serial adapter
Many new laptops and PCs have at the most, one serial port. This is a problem when you have multiple devices with serial connectors! What happens when you have a digital camera and a PDA that you want to connect at the same time? The USB to 1-Port DB9 Serial Adapter is the answer to that problem. It is designed for connections to PDAs, digital cameras, modems, ISDN terminal adapters, or any other serial devices through your USB port. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, it is perfect for attaching several serial devices to your PC. And don't worry about transfer speeds; the USB to 1-Port Serial USB DB9 Serial Adapter supports data transfer rates of over 230kbps!
Our Serial Adapter Comes Complete with Short 24 Inch Extension Cable
The USB to 1-Port DB9 Serial Adapter provides you with the connections you need without the hassles. The plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze. The adapter is bus powered so no additional power source is needed. The light-weight design makes it perfect for the business traveler. Throw it in your laptop bag and be on your way!
- Connectors: One USB A to 1x DB9 RS-232 Serial Male Port
- Cable length: 24 inches (cable is included)
- Works with PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Over 230kbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
- Easy installation Gives you an additional RS-232 port and frees your existing ports for other uses
- No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts
- OS Support: Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 Linux and Mac OS 10.X
NEW USB Serial Drivers for Prolific Chip USB Serial Adapters
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Screws|
|Cable Length||3 feet|