USB to 3.3V/5V TTL Auto sensing adapter
USB to 3.3V/5V TTL Auto sensing adapter is a USB to 5 Pin TTL Header assigned cable allowing direct connection to the board from the USB Bus. The serial UART adapter electronics automatically sense the voltage for its operation. Transmit and receive LED lights are embedded into the translucent USB molded jacket.
Availability: In stock
This SS-TTL5P USB to 3.3V/5V Serial UART (TTL level) Auto Sensing Adapter allows connection to your computer through an existing USB port and uses it as an available regular serial communication port. Protocol for all USB is handled within this adapter, there is no other device or programming required. The adapter is a great solution for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically converted to USB and back to UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter) to your target board.
USB to 3.3V/5V TTL Auto sensing adapter Features
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface with various end connectors.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- Auto Voltage sensing
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
5-Pin TTL Header AssignmentPin 1 VCC Pin 2 TXD Pin 3 RXD Pin 4 Pin 4 GND
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||3 feet|
Write Your Own Review