USB to 3.3V TTL DB9 Adapter
USB to 3.3V TTL DB9 Adapter provides auto handshaking and supports single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface with low bandwidth consumption.
was $39.95 Special Price $29.95
Availability: Out of stock
This SS-201BTTL USB to Serial UART is a transistor-transistor logic (TTL level) adapter. It allows you to connect your computer through USB port and use it as a regular serial communication. UARTs transmit one bit at a time at a specified data rate, all USB protocol is handled within this adapter. There is no other device or programming required. The adapter is for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer where a native COM port is not available. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically convert to USB and back to UART to your target board.
USB to 3.3V TTL DB9 Adapter Features
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface with DB9 D-SUB connector.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
USB to TTL DB-9 Pin AssignmantDB-9M Pin Assignment DB-9M Pin Assignment Pin 1 Pin 2 RX Pin 3 TX Pin 4 Pin 5 GND Pin 6 Pin 7 RTS Pin 8 CTS Pin 9
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Hex Nuts|
|Compatibility||All Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||3 feet|
Write Your Own Review