USB to 3.3v TTL Header like FTDI TTL-232R-3V3 with Windows 10 Support
This direct connect USB TTL adapter works with Windows 10 and earlier or Mac OS 10 X and Linux. Use the 5ft. serial UART cable and its 6-pin TTL connector as a regular serial device connection while the FTDI chip handles USB protocol. Your USB port powers the 3.3V output for transfer rates of 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
Availability: In stock
This USB to Serial UART (TTL level) adapter. It allows you to connect your computer through USB port and use it as a regular serial communication. All USB protocol is handled within this adapter.
There is no other device or programming required. The adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically convert to USB and back to UART to your target board.
USB to 3.3V Serial UART TTL Header Features
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface to 6-pin header.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
6 Pin Header Pin AssignmentPin 1 GND Pin 2 CTS Pin 3 VCC Pin 4 TXD Pin 5 RXD Pin 6 RTS
|Cable Length||3 feet|
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
Write Your Own Review