USB to 3.3v TTL Header like FTDI TTL-232R-3V3 with Windows 10 Support
There is no other device or programming required. The adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically convert to USB and back to UART to your target board.
USB to 3.3V Serial UART TTL Header Features
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface to 6-pin header.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
6 Pin Header Pin AssignmentPin 1 GND Pin 2 CTS Pin 3 VCC Pin 4 TXD Pin 5 RXD Pin 6 RTS
|Cable Length||3 feet|
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|