USB to 5V TTL Header
Use a 6-pin TTL header connector interface for your serial communications. The 3ft. USB serial UART cable adapter has a +5V output powered from the USB Type-A port. LED's activity lights located in the translucent USB jacket lets you know power and signal is active.
Availability: Out of stock
This 5 volt USB to TTL level Serial UART adapter allows you to connect your computer through a USB port and use it as a standard serial communication. USB protocol is handled from within this adapter. There is no other device or programming required. The USB to 5V TTL Header adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically convert to USB and back to Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) on your target board.
USB to 5V TTL Header Cable Features
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface to 6-pin header.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- +5V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- VCC Output rating current Max. 450mA
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
6 Pin TTL Header Pin AssignmentPin 1 GND Pin 2 CTS Pin 3 VCC Pin 4 TXD Pin 5 RXD Pin 6 RTS
|Cable Length||3 feet|
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
Write Your Own Review