USB to RS-485 Adapter W/Terminal Block Changer FTDI chip
USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
USB adapter features a full set of RS-485 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block Changer. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3M Baud. No external power supply is required as USB adapter takes its power from the USB bus.
Terminal Block Changer Features:
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Support 256 Node on the network
- ±15kV HBM ESD Protected
- Data transfer rates 300 to 3M Baud.
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Compatible Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and 10, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 , Win CE and Mac OS 8.6 , Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
- Changer adapter from DB-9F to 5 Pin Terminal block
- Model No. UTS-485X + DT485C
- Chip: FTDI
- Data Transfer Rates: 3M Baud
- Power Consumption: 56mA
- LED: 3
- Operating Temp. 0°F ~ 40°F
- Storage Temp. -20°F ~ 60°F
- Humidity 0~80% RH, Non-condensing
- Compliance: USB spec. 2.0 / 1.1
- Interface: RS-485
- Connector: Host USB Type A Male
- Device: DB-9M / DB-9F to Terminal Block
- Power Mode: Bus
- Housing: Plastic
|Compatibility||, , , ,|