USB2.0 4-Port USB Serial DB-9 RS-232 Adapter -FTDI Chipset
The USB2-4COM-M USB Quad Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system.
Professional Grade Solution for Legacy or Industrial serial RS-232 device connectivity to a Laptop or Desktop Computer. This Adapter Retains all COM port setting assigned by the operating system and or modified by user. this is very convenient if adapter is disconnected and reconnected at a later time to another USB port on the same computer.
By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Quad Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features. Plugging the USB Quad Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB 2.0 Quad Serial Adapter is bus-powered, and it works with the USB host port supplying power of 500mA.
The USB2.0 Quad Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Compatible with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
Windows XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and 10
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
|Compatibility||, , , , ,|
|Connectors||DB-9, USB B Female|
|DB9 Gender||Male w/ Hex Nuts|