12 inch FTDI USB to Serial Adapter Cable
Supports windows 7 (32 and 64-Bit)
Short Laptop/Desktop/Mobile Computer users that do not need the extra cable length love this unit, with RX/TX and Power LED Using FTDI Chip. Now Supports OS X and VISTA! Want to connect your GPS to your PC, but don't have a 9-pin serial port connection? FTDI USB to serial cable will get you hooked. Using this serial to USB converter cable and the PC interface cable for your unit, you can transfer maps, waypoints, routes and tracks between MapSource and your GPS. USB to RS232 converter cable your computer shows it like a standard COM port! New Jet Black Ultra-Flexi cable 1.2ft. cable 16inch end to end (usb to serial DB-9 port)
- Provides a single DB-9 serial port for connecting to:
- Works with Garmin GPS units, etc.
- PDA devices ...
- Digital Cameras...
- Standard Serial Devices
- Barcode Readers...
- Card Reader...
- Palm II&V...
- Graphic Tablets
- Label Printers...
- Plugs into a USB port on Windows 2K/XP/7/8/10 PC
- Draws its power from the USB connection ... power adapter cables are not required
- Supports data rates up to 230Kbps
- Works with all popular brands of PDAs
- Provides one RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to a PDA cradle or synchronization cable.
- FTDI USB to Serial Cable: USB-232 Converter cable with 1ft. usb Type A end.
- One Users Manual.
- USB Driver Disk for Windows OS
Use the adapter directly from a USB port, or via a USB hub. The serial to USB converter is powered by the USB port, so the hub must be powered.
Windows XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and 10
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
|DB9 Gender||Male (pins)|
|DB9 Screws or Nuts||Hex Nuts|
|Warranty||Five (5) years|
|Compatibility||, , , ,|
|Cable Length||1 foot|