FTDI USB-COM-PRO USB to 1 RS232/422/485 port adapter
The Industrial PRO Line supports flexible RS232/422/485 ports. Each port can be individually configured by software (No Jumper). The ports have standard DB9 male connectors. The metal cases can be easy used for DIN-Rail mounting, the 8- and 16-port versions also fit in a 19" rackmount.
- Industrial Automation
- POS/Kiosk Communication
- Medical Application
- Home and Office
Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices, even when the computer doesn't offer serial ports. The USB-COM-PRO is extremely flexible in offered communication standards. The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allows high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems.
Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- Metal case
- DIN-Rail mountable
- RS232/422/485 DB9 male port
- Terminal block
- Speed up to 3000kbps
- No external power supply
- Serial interface RS232/422/485 selected by software
- Ports 1
- Speed up to 921.6kbps RS232, up to 3Mbps RS422/RS485
- Available Modes: RS232 full duplex RS422 full duplex RS485 4 wire, full duplex RS485 2 wire, half duplex, with echo RS485 2 wire, half duplex, without echo
- Signals: RS232 TxD, RxD, RTS/CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI, GND RS422 Tx+/-, Rx+/-, GND RS485 2 wire Data+/-, GND RS485 4 wire Tx+/-, Rx+/-, GND
- USB Interface USB 2.0
- Power: USB Bus powered, no external power supply
- Driver: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista Linux (Kernel 2.4 and up built-in)
- Connectors: 1 DB9 male and terminal block
- Dimensions: 57 x 72 x 22 mm (W x L x H) 82 x 77 x 22 mm with DB9 connector and ears
DK 35A - DIN-Rail mounting kit.
Please call us or contact us by mail to find the best ordering method for your needs.